Summary: We are looking for a Content Specialist/Copywriter to prepare content for promotional materials that is both persuasive and educational to meet sales and marketing objectives. Clean, safe and friendly work environment with excellent health insurance, bonuses, PTO, paid holidays, paid parental leave, retirement plan and more. Career advancement potential.
Job Description: Creates professional-quality copy for a variety of promotional and educational purposes. An integral part of the marketing team as it develops successful marketing campaigns. Collaborates regularly with the design and production staff on multiple promotional projects. Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in related field or equivalent, two to four years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Science background a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops creative concepts, researches, writes, and edits marketing and company communication materials including but not limited to copy for the website, social media, product packaging, brochures, flyers, press releases, advertisements, newsletters, seminars, multi-media presentations, collateral materials, speeches, articles and other sales tools.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Manages projects from conceptualization to production including but not limited to consulting with client and management to determine scope of project, developing sample copy for approval, interfacing with outside vendors, presenting samples for approval, and preparing final copy for production.
- Interfaces and collaborates effectively with design team to ensure consistent creative design and copy to meet project requirements.
- Interfaces and collaborates effectively with graphic designer to select graphics and art to be incorporated into presentations.
- Interfaces and collaborates effectively with production team to create copy for specific areas on web site and collateral materials.
- Considers a variety of metrics, including SEO search, social media trends, and sales conversion data, in the creation of content.
- Analyzes and interprets data to determine appropriate syntax, style, and grammatical usage required for documents.
- Modifies existing advertising and marketing materials as needed.
- Proofreads all final copy to ensure accuracy.
- Develops a working knowledge of regulations impacting dietary supplement marketing, and produces materials that are compliant with DSHEA and FTC guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in related field or equivalent, two to four years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Science background a plus.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in writing.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent grammatical and spelling skills.
- Proven ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Adobe Suite a plus)
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Written Communication–Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork–Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Quality–Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ethics–Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Benefits organization through outside activities; Upholds organizational goals and values; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Organization–Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability–Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability–Responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative–Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to read
technical information and/or use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Color vision; Ability to adjust focus.
Enzymes Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer